The "Rainbow Mountain" is one of the most visited attractions in the region of Cusco, about five hundred people visit this place every day, the rainbow mountain is near the Ausangate, a mountain considered a deity by the Andean settlers.
To know more about this spectacular place, there is a new alternative to the return of Vinicunca or “the rainbow mountain", it is through the red valley, an extraordinary alternative especially for nature lovers. When you return through the red valley you can see many red mountains, due to the amount of minerals they have, so the trip is very attractive.
The return by the Red Valley, lasts approximately of 2 to 3 hours, where also it is possible to be observed; picturesque towns, beautiful adobe houses, llamas, alpacas and almost always several vicuñas, you can also get magnificent views of the glaciers that make up the Ausangate, one of the highest mountains in Peru.
This new alternative that is currently given in the visit to the "Rainbow mountain" is generating the interest of many tourists who recommend the return through the red valley, because beauty and uninterrupted solitude, make it a spectacular trip, especially for hikers who love a true outdoor adventure.
- 3:40 a.m. - 4:20 a.m. pick up from your hotel and departure from Cusco to the city of Quesiuno, an average trip of 3 hours.
- 7:20 am Breakfast (Ciudad Quesiuno) after breakfast continue the trip to the starting point.
- 8:20 am the walk begins.
- On the way you will enjoy landscapes full of flora and fauna.
- Duration between 3 and 4 hours average to reach the "Rainbow Mountain".
- 10:45 a.m. We will arrive at the "Mountain of the Rainbow".
- 11:20 a.m. Descent through the Red Valley.
- 2:30 pm. Lunch in the city of Quesiuno.
- 3:30 pm. Van de Quesiuno to the city of Cusco.
- 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm Arrival in the city of Cusco.
- We finish the activity one block from the main square.
- Transportation (round trip)
- 01 Breakfast
- 01 Lunch
- Professional guide English - Spanish.
IT DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Horses S / 70.00
- Feeding not described
- Phone calls
- Travel and accident insurance
- BOOK NOW
USD 50.00 per person in group service.