…With the beauty and uninterrupted solitude, this is a spectacular journey for hikers who love a true outdoor adventure.
The itinerary is as follows:
- 03:40 am. – 4:20 am. Pick up from your hotel and departure from Cusco to Cusipata town.
- 06:20 am. Breakfast for 01 hour at Cusipata Town. (3300 metters over the sea level).
- 07:20 am. After breakfast, we continue the journey thru a dusty road for 1.5 hours untill “Fulawasi” (Hiking Starting Point) .
- 08:50 am. We arrive to “Fulawasi” (Stating hiking point) and will have and small speech with our guide continue with our adventure.
- 09:00 am. You will star the 02 hours hike on the 4700 metters over the sea level.
- 11:00 am. Arrive to the “Rainbow Mountain” over the 5200 metters over the sea level and explanation from our guide.
- 12:00 pm. Return from the the “Rainbow Mountain” to Fulawasi. (1.5 hours of hike).
- 13:30 pm. Arrive to Fulawasi.
- 13:40 pm. Transfer from Fulawasy to the restaurant in Cusipata..
- 14:30 pm. Arrive to Cusipata for the Lunch.
- 15:30 pm. Finish the lunch and transfer from Cusipata to Cusco city.
- 17:30 pm. Arrive to Cusco city. We finish the activity one block away from the main square (Plaza Regocios).
Walking level: Demanding
It is Mandatory to be in good physical condition
- Transport (roundtrip)
- 01 breakfast
- 01 Lunch
- Professional guide, English – Spanish.
- Hiking poles.
- Small blankets for the cold morning (June; July & August).
- 01 small bottle of water.
- Portable Oxygen.
- First aid Kit.
- Therapeutic Oxygen.
- Entrance ticket to the Rainbow Mountain.
- Horses S/. 90.00 ( We do not rent the horses, but you can find them at the starting point of the hike).
- Food not described
- Phone calls
- Travel and accident insurance