…This new alternative that is currently given in the visit to the “Rainbow mountain” is generating the interest of many tourists who recommend the return through the red valley, because beauty and uninterrupted solitude, make it a spectacular trip, especially for hikers who love a true outdoor adventure.
- 03:40 am. – 4:20 am. Pick up from your hotel and departure from Cusco to Cusipata town.
- 06:20 am. Breakfast for 01 hour at Cusipata Town. (3300 meters over the sea level).
- 07:20 am. After breakfast, we continue the journey through a dusty road for 1.5 hours untill “Fulawasi” (Hiking Starting Point) .
- 08:50 am. We arrive to “Fulawasi” (Stating hiking point) and will have and small speech with our guide continue with our adventure.
- 09:00 am. You will star the 02 hours hike on the 4700 meters over the sea level.
- 11:00 am. Arrive to the “Rainbow Mountain” over the 5200 meters over the sea level and explanation from our guide.
- 11:30 am. You will hike from the rainbow mountain to the red valley through amazing red mountains until “Fulawasi”.
- 12:15 pm. Return from the “Red Valley” to Fulawasi. (1.5 hours of hike).
- 13:30 pm. Arrive to Fulawasi.
- 13:40 pm. Transfer from Fulawasy to the restaurant in Cusipata..
- 14:30 pm. Arrive to Cusipata for the Lunch.
- 15:30 pm. Finish the lunch and transfer from Cusipata to Cusco city.
- 17:30 pm. Arrive to Cusco city. We finish the activity one block away from the main square (Plaza Regocijos).
- Transport (roundtrip)
- 01 breakfast
- 01 Lunch
- Professional guide, English – Spanish.
- Hiking poles.
- Small blankets for the cold morning.
- 01 small bottle of water.
- Portable Oxygen.
- First aid Kit.
- Therapeutic Oxygen.
- Entrance ticket to the Rainbow Mountain
- Horses S/. 90.00
- Food not described
- Phone calls
- Travel and accident insurance