…This new alternative that is currently given in the visit to the “Rainbow mountain” is generating the interest of many tourists who recommend the return through the red valley, because beauty and uninterrupted solitude, make it a spectacular trip, especially for hikers who love a true outdoor adventure.
- 03:40 am. – 4:20 am. Pick up from your hotel and departure from Cusco to Cusipata town.
- 06:20 am. Breakfast for 01 hour at Cusipata Town. (3300 metters over the sea level).
- 07:20 am. After breakfast we continue the journey thru a dusty road for 1.5 hours untill “Fulawasi” (Hiking Starting Point) .
- 08:50 am. we arrive to “Fulawasi” (Stating hiking point) and will have and small speech with our guide continue with our adventure.
- 09:00 am. You will star the 02 hours hike on the 4700 metters over the sea level.
- 11:00 am. arrive to the “Rainbow Mountain” over the 5200 metters over the sea level and explanation from our guide.
- 11:30 am. you will hike from the rainbow mountain to the red valley thru an amazing red mountains untill “Fulawasi”.
- 12:15 pm. Return from the the “Red Valley” to Fulawasi. (1.5 hours of hike).
- 13:30 pm. Arrive to Fulawasi.
- 13:40 pm. Transfer from Fulawasy to the restaurant in Cusipata..
- 14:30 pm. Arrive to Cusipata for the Lunch.
- 15:30 pm. Finish the lunch and transfer from Cusipata to Cusco city.
- 17:30 pm. Arrive to Cusco city. We finish the activity one block away from the main square (Plaza Regocijos).
- Transport (roundtrip)
- 01 breakfast
- 01 Lunch
- Professional guide English – Spanish.
- Entrance ticket to the Rainbow Mountain.
- Hiking poles.
- Small blanckets for the cold morning.
- 01 small bottle of water.
- Portable Oxygen.
- First aid Kit.
- Therapeutic Oxygen.
- Horses S/. 90.00
- Food undescribed
- Phone calls
- Travel and accident insurance